June 03, 2011

Friday's Faves: Tea Party

I've had this notion in my head for a while that I've been wanting to do as a party for myself and friends or as a birthday party for Tessa and her friends once she's old enough; a tea party.

The idea is to collect a mish-mash of tea cups and saucers to serve tea to the guests and as a party favor they would take home their "set" that they drank out of at the party. There would also be different tea's served; black tea, peach tea and lemonade tea with different cookies and cakes, all cutely arranged on platters and stands. Sweet. Guests would also be asked to wear a sun bonnet and dress. Sweet.

Crown Ducal "Wilmslow" Tea Cup and Saucer
How lovely is this little tea cup? I'd love to drink some peach tea out of this little lovely from SummerHolidayVintage, $12.









Vintage Pink and Gold Pottery Tea Pot Flowers
Oh how beautiful, I just love this! The crazing on it really adds to it's character, can't you just imagine this sitting along with the rest of of tea cups in your cupboard? KatyBitsandPieces $15








Sunflower and Pansies 1950's Summer Dress
I think this would be a perfect dress for a semi-formal tea party. I love the color and shape. Coralvintage $120








Sophia Beautiful Straw Hat
Wouldn't this look cute paired with the dress? I think so. LuminataCo $125










Organic Assam Black Tea Bulk
I just love tea, don't you? I could drink it everyday, in fact, sometimes I go through phases where I HAVE to have tea at least once a day and this sounds yummy. Hildegard $19.99









3 Tier Baby Blue and Gold Vintage China Stand
I'd eat cookies and cupcakes off this any day! Of course I'd still eat them if they weren't on it either... LaviniasTeaParty $67.65










Organic Strawberry French Macaron's
I've always wanted to try these. They would look so pretty sitting on china stand. SaltCityPatisserie $24

1 comment: