June 06, 2011

Healthy Monday: Skinny Taste.com

Just one of the many delicious, low fat recipes from Skinny Taste
Thursday night I was browsing through my blogger updates as I waiting for my bright, red Essie nail polish to dry, when I saw a post from Eisy Morgan about a turkey chili taco soup. What the what? Turkey? Chili? AND taco all in a soup? Turns out, Eisy found this recipe through another site called Skinny Taste. I was intrigued. I had to find out more and see what other amazing low fat recipes were lurking behind this domain name. Was the title of this blog as promising as it sounded? Yes, yes it was.

No, I haven't tried it, but the name alone sounds wonderful; but get this, it's less than 200 calories for 1 1/4cup of this stuff; if your a Weight Watcher its 3 points.

As to the other recipes, well, there is a very wide range of desserts, meals, appetizers and snacks. Your bound to find some healthy pleasers for your family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got another code for you guys, this one is #74. Use code JUNE2011 to receive 10% off at Lavinias Tea Party

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe site! I'm heading over there now. :)

    ReplyDelete