October 19, 2011

New Wednesday: Nothing new :(

I don't have any new items to show. But I have some other things on my mind instead.

This semester at the community college, I've been taking Intro to Entrepreneurship. And I LOVE IT! If running a business is something your interested in, I highly suggest taking some courses.

I've learned about:
Pricing
How to create a successful Business Plan
How to get a business license
The different types of businesses (retail, manufacturer, wholesale)

The best part of my class (and I'm sure it varies from school to school) is the open discussions we have. My professor really encourages questions and ideas. It is by far, my favorite class so far.

1 comment:

  1. i want to open up a boutique, i need to take some of these classes! you made me want to check out my community college course!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete