December 16, 2011

Friday's Faves: Stocking Stuffers

Every Christmas, my mom would wake my brother and me up super early, like 5:00 am early. Christmas was probably the only time we were willing to wake up before the sun did. Anyway, we always went to our stockings first, sleepy eyed and yawning. They were always filled with candy, and we always got one of those small, $5 Lego sets. Do they even sell those anymore? I loved opening my stocking. Well, to make sure your loved ones enjoy opening their stockings Christmas morning check out these stuffers below.
Shaving Kit Handmade Shave Set by DirtyDeedsSoaps

Chocolate Candy Cane Bark by RubysBakeShop
Christmas Cookies Gift Tin by ButterBlossoms

DIY Complete Kit in a Bag by goosegreaseundone
Toy Baby Gnome Dolls by SewnNatural
Heart Necklace Tiny Gold Puffy Heart by junghwa
Double Treasure Robe Bracelet by AmprisLoves
Smart Phone Toy Wooden Cell Phone by 3PrincessesEngraving
So what's more fun for you? Presents or stockings? I hoped you enjoyed today's Friday's Faves and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! I would be happy to find some of those in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete