February 11, 2011

Fabuloooouuus!!!!

Everything is just absolutely, fab today. Tessa has been in a good mood all day, the weather is perfect, I'm having a great hair day and I had a delicious smoothie from Jamba Juice. Yummy. I think the equally yummy Michael Buble sums it up.




 New listing today, just as promised. Its a monogrammed set of ten cards, with the letter "A" tied up in a pretty blue ribbon, the buyer will receive ten resealable envelopes along with the card. This set would be great for yourself, a loved one or a newly wed couple. I will be adding the whole alphabet eventually, only 250 more cards to go! Phew!













Here's a DIY project for you. I think this is such a great idea. Not only will it help organize those pesky papers that flood your desk but you'll be bringing an old antique back to useful life in a new way; its a vintage photo album turned file organizer. If you think this is as cool as I do you can find the instructions at countryliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment