February 10, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

So much to do and so little time to do it!

For starters I listed another monogram card today, this time its the letter C, tomorrow I will be listing a ten-card set of the letter A.

On that note, I need to make envelopes for the Ten-card set of the letter B and start working on my C set. On top of that I need to make another template for my friends wedding invites before this weekend and then there's the gym...

What do you guys do to stay organized? Especially all you mom's out there?

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I haven't figured out organization yet for myself. :) I have a few things that I try to do to keep organized though.

    First and foremost, I have a calendar on Cozi (www.cozi.com). You can specify which person in your family (including multiple people if that's the case) has events coming up, and it will send reminders if you want it to. It's also got a journal section and a To Do list. I haven't used to journal or the To Do list as much as I'd like, but the calendar is a God send!

    I keep a Mom's Daily Planner with calendar information as well. That way if I'm not near the computer I can still check what I've got scheduled coming up.

    For Swap-Bot, I keep an excel spreadsheet (though I'm quite a bit behind in it right now). Every swap I join, I put who my partners (both give and receive) as soon as they're assigned, the date that I send my swaps and the date I receive them. I also note if someone has rated me or if I've rated them so I can keep up on top of where things are. Like I said, it's been a bit by the wayside lately. Life gets in the way of organization.

    I've got a lot of other things I try to do - get my boys' lunches together the night before they have Parents Day Out, get their clothes together, make lists (I'm a huge list maker), and anything else that catches my fancy. I'm not always too good at keeping up with them, though.

    Good luck!

    -- Amber (PisceanMama from Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozi.com huh? I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete