February 24, 2011

Future Plans for My Shop

Morning ya'll!

I have an announcement to make; sometime in the near future I will be adding, new, card-related items into my shop. I will be offering gift boxes of all shapes, sizes and material that can be used as a stationary gift box to place your beautiful cards in that you just purchased. Of course you don't have to use it for that, you can purchase just the box and use it for whatever you would like.

The boxes will be up-cycled boxes that I have found in my antiquing adventures and for a limited time I will be doing a special; for each box you purchase you will receive a free set of handmade greeting cards of your choice.

Also, I don't know about you but every Christmas, Birthday and what have you, I have all these cards laying around my house that I have no clue what to do with! Eventually I hope to add card organizers as well.

Be sure to stay tuned so you can snatch up your gift box and receive a free set of handmade cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment