March 09, 2011

DIY projects from around the web

This one I found via Indie Spotting. The idea comes from Brassy Apple I thought this one was so cool I just had to share with you. I wish I had more time on my hands, I would love to try my hand at this one. Here's the full tutorial.








I think this one is such a fun decorative idea, and so easy! You could do so much with this one. you could leave the vintage keys as is and experiment with different types of backgrounds like fabric, scraps of wallpaper, vintage book pages or paint the keys a bright color. Don't you just love Liz Marie's dresser?


Wouldn't this be awesome in a Shabby Chic room? This is a great idea for the avid gardener looking to do something a little more than just putting their flowers in a vase don't you think? Abby's Paperie Garden has a lot of beautiful stuff on her blog, but I think this one is my fave.






I think this save-the-date idea is darling! So easy and so inexpensive, too. I've received save the dates before and usually once the wedding is over they go in the trash. But these are so cute it would stay on my fridge forever! So you know with these your money will be put to good use, and not the trash. I found this gem on Bubby and Bean.






This one would make a great gift for a friend. Its a DIY of lounge pants that I found at A Spoonful of Sugar. Don't they look comfy? I think I just found a new sewing project.








I hope you found some new projects to keep you busy, I'm dieing to try out those lounge pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment