And so, I came up with this challenge for you my readers.
Rules of the Challenge:
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Join my fan page
3. Tweet about the challenge
4. Post on Facebook about the challenge
5. Most importantly, you HAVE to do this one, is submit a photo of a repurposed/ recycled jar that you have done yourself, in JPG format to email@example.com, no bigger than 1000 x 1000 pixels.(If you do not submit a photo you will not be entered into the challenge). Please include the same name that you will use in your comments in the email so that there is no confusion. Also, I will be posting photos on the blog unless you do not wish me to.
6. Once you have done most of these, or all of these, please post a comment (seperate comments for each one) that you have done so. Be sure that your email address is included.
Winner's will receive a ten card set with their monogram of choice and will be picked at random through random.org you have until April 9th midnight.
Here are some ideas to get you started
|Kara Paslay Designs|
|Design * Sponge|
|The Go Green Blog|