March 14, 2011

Monday's child is fair of face

... I was born on a Monday. Yay! My face is fair... Thats a good thing right?

Anyway, my weekend was great. Friday evening Tim, Tessa's Dad, came down from San Fransisco to visit for the weekend. He was helping me keep our little darling awake until my sister and her family got there so they could see her immediately instead of having to wait until morning. I must say, that was the quickest hug I've ever gotten from my sister and I have never seen a woman scoop up a baby as fast as she did, well except for maybe Angelina Jolie.

Saturday, I went out early with Tim to get donuts for every one (Thank you Tim for buying us breakfast!). After breakfast us girls made ourselves beautiful in between turns while we played Quelf, which is a very fun and silly game by the way, a definite must. That after noon, my sister, my niece and I went shopping at Khols for an Easter dress for Tessa and it is so cute! I also found a dress for myself while my sister found some "unmentionables" *nudge nudge* *wink wink.*

Sunday, my sister and her family and Tim joined us for church. Tim and I spent most of it in the nursery trying to get Tessa happy. It was a great weekend and I'm so happy everyone came. Our house is dirty, I can't walk in my room and I'm exhausted but it was totally worth it.

Tell me about your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment