March 23, 2011

More Etsy for Japan Relief

I have to do 100 notecards and 100 envelopes to get done in two weeks for a bride who would like them after her honeymoon so she can send out her thank you's. That's a month's worth of cards done in just a couple of weeks. But I know I can do it. So, we're just gonna keep this post simple today.
Girl Japan Relief Ninja - namu
A Bear Hug for Japan - sleepy king

Karma for Japan - amarillosky
Asian Girls Wooly Egg Toys - asherjasper
Laughing Buddha- sacredsuds

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my soap with all of these other wonderful items, Elissa. Such beautiful selections. I am honored to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kindness and help for posting my Japan relief tee! Hope I can donate a lot money:)
    Namu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little wooly egg toys are amazing!
    I think any toddler would spend hours with those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they? There's even more cute stuff in the store

    ReplyDelete