March 24, 2011

Etsy Purchase Review #2

Owly Love Keychain
Good morning everyone! I have an etsy purchase review for you; Needlings .

Needlings is a plushie shop on Etsy and is based in Canada. The owner, Heather Saunders belongs to the etsy Plush Team which you can check out at their website (It has a listing of other members and their sites).

I've been in the market for a new key chain for a while, ever since my Twilight key chain broke. I knew I wanted something cutesy, and I wanted an owl, they're just so cute! I had favorited a few of them but then I came across one from Needlings and I just fell in love. I thought it was the cutest little thing I had ever seen, and in my new favorite color too! Mint! It did take a little while to get here but that was understandable since it was coming all the way from Canada. But when I did get it, it was well packaged and not only was my little owl in it, which I have nicknamed my "Traveling Buddy," but I also received an adorable little pin back button with a picture of a cartoon owl on it and a fun promotional sticker for the Plush Team. That's what I love about etsy, your not just paying for the item, you paying for customer service.

Cutest. Owl. Ever.

1 comment: