April 07, 2011

Dream Home Series #2

Last week I discussed what my dream house would look like on the outside, to start out the inside, we'll begin with the living room.

My dream living room would be filled with color and have big windows. Being a photography snob, I love natural light. An absolute must would be recessed book shelves built into the walls and a window seat. I want vibrant, vintage style wallpaper!
HannahsTreasures
wickedpen
Sadieolive
kelleystreetvintage
MoonOverMarilyn
ACOUNTRYWAY
JWUpholstryFabrics     
CarlaValverde

PaintedPatina





3 comments:

  1. Looks like a home after my own heart! Love it and very sweet of you to include my beachy frames!
    Anna
    MoonOverMarilyn on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks for a studio. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete