July 11, 2011

Apparently, Soap Suds are Tasty

I just thought I'd share this with you.
A few days ago I bought a three pack of pretty composition notebooks that I am customizing into day planners. Each one has a quote and the one I am using right now says, "Think of the world you carry within you." - Rainer Maria Rilke.

Think of the world you carry within you. What does this mean to you? It's definitely meant to be inspirational, no doubt about it there. Is Rilke asking us to remember that we have great potential inside of us? Is she talking about our hopes, dreams, secret desires that we keep protected deep inside us? Or is she referring to the people we love that we carry within our hearts. The cliche, "You are my whole world" comes to mind. What does it mean it to you?

I chose to use this notebook specifically for that quote. It inspires me. It reminds me, that, inside of me I have great potential, greater than anyone else could possibly know and with that potential I can reach all my hopes, dreams and deepest desires that I have had tucked away for so long in my heart. In the world I carry within me, I am a successful business owner, I am able to own my own home, I am to provide a safe, beautiful and loving home for my daughter, I am able to help my Mom financially, and in the world I carry within me, I am a strong woman who can do anything.

What does this quote mean to you? What world do you carry within you? Maybe your world is like mine, a future you are working to achieve. Or maybe deep down you have this fantasy that your a wizard and are good friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Hey, we won't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment