July 29, 2011

Friday's Faves: Hey! Teachers! Leave us kids alone!

We don' need no education... Oh, sorry. I was thinking about today's post being about the up and coming new school year and I carried away. If you know what song that's from then you rock and that's all there is to it.

My favorite thing about school starting back up is starting everything new again, new clothes, supplies, a new bag; starting out fresh with a new outlook on life. Then comes finals and I just want to quit school forever. But enough of that, onto the good stuff.

Grey and Yellow Marbled 3 ring binder
This is a handmade binder and I really like the color selection, it's serious and yet fun. I think anyone, from a child to someone in college would enjoy this binder. $17.50 at Manuelasbindery








Agenda Planner for 2011 and 2012
OH. EM. GEE. I am so in love with this! Planner's are so important, especially for students who need to keep track of all their homework and extracurricular activities and who wouldn't want to in something as adorable and fun as this? It even comes with stickers...STICKERS! $40 at veekee780








The Rolston Bag
"It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine." - Mike Meyers, Waynes World.

$138 at shelterprotectsyou















Vintage Wallpaper a Set of 10 Washi Coated Pencils
How adorable are these mini pencils? I prefer pens myself but I think I would use these. $9 at maoiliosa













Handmade Phoenix Pen
Speaking of pens, this one is made from Amboyna Burl and is absolutely beautiful. $35 at WoodManArts











Hand Stamped Bookmark

I chose to showcase this bookmark because I thought it would be a very nice gift to someone going off to college for the first time. $18.50 GracensDesigns











Chickadee Pouches
Are these not the cutest little pencil pouches? And you get two of them! $18 at dwelladorn













Hand Embroidered Eyeglass Case Holder
That's adorable. It's an eyeglass case and it's embroidered.$12 at VintageandWhimsy











Laptop Envelope
Probably the coolest laptop case I have seen yet on Etsy. Yeah, you totally just favorited it didn't you? It's okay, so did I. $128 at Kushn

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! Too bad I no longer need school. I love the pouches, the bookbag, and the eyeglass case.

    ReplyDelete