January 13, 2012

Friday's Faves: Silver, White and Herringbones

Herringbone Monogram
I was so happy with the way my latest stationery design came out I decided to do a Friday's Faves inspired by it. Enjoy!
Herringbone Personalized Stationery by ohlouisedesigns
Vintage Modern Upcycled White and Wood Herringbone Dresser by spruceup

Bridal Clutch by PinotByLyn
Solitaire Engagement Ring by BendTheFish


5 Large Nesting Bowls by sarapaloma

Snow Clustered Earrings by OooohShiny

German Necklace by ARTISANIEeurope

White Embroidered Lace Dress by persephonevintage





























































































4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds! Love the ring.
    ~Kim
    from EBT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my earrings! All your selections are lovely.

    Devin
    www.OooohShiny.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over here from the Etsy Blog Team. :)

    Gorgeous picks! I love herringbone designs. The German necklace and solitaire ring are beautiful. Such sweet designs.

    Link up your Friday Feature post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete