January 30, 2011

Rain rain go away...

As someone who likes to take product photos outside in the natural light; I really hate the rain. I don't know what it looks like from where you guys are but here it's been so gloomy. The last few days have been so gloomy and foggy and now today its raining. I'd use this time to make some cards but my mojo ran away from me. What do you guys do to get inspired? I could use some help here.



On a more positive note; I joined a gym yesterday! So tomorrow when my "babysitter" (Mom) is available I'm off to the gym to get back to my pre-baby body. I'm very excited, call me crazy but I enjoy exercising. I have to force myself to go but once I'm there I'm as happy as a clam and I feel so good about myself after, I feel like I could take on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment