January 31, 2011

The Sun is Shining!!


... For now anyway. But I'm not complaining, because I was able to take photos of  a new product. I call it my Floral Hearts card. The card can be used as a blank greeting card or as a Valentine's Day card! I love items that can be used for more than just one thing, don't you?

I used a reversible, patterned card stock and added a sticky ribbon tape and attached a metal heart. It measures 5 1/2in x 4 1/4in and is blank on the inside. And as always, includes a resealable envelope. To view more go to Little Miss Cards.




A few of my cards were featured recently in a couple of treasuries. This one was posted by TwoTulipGirls. You can view my item Here!
All the "right" angles

                                             
 This treasury was posted by CyberFrabic. You can view my card Here



 Study in Ivory was posted by WatsonAndLucille. And here


*Sigh* I love it when I'm featured;
1. Its free advertising
2. It means someone thought my product was good enough to show off!

Well, I hope your guys' day is as sunny as mine, happy selling! And for those who aren't sellers... Well... Happy-whatever-it-is-that-you-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment