February 04, 2011

Design*Sponge

www.designsponge.com
Design*Sponge is my go to place when I want to try a new DIY project. I have a list as long as my arm that I have accumulated just from that web site of things I want to do. So, this weekend, I'm going to attempt one. This is one I've been wanting to do for a long while. But I'm going to tweak it a little. Instead of making it a notebook, I'm going to turn it into a brag book. My Mom has been bugging me to make one for her so she can show off her beautiful grandchildren to the ladies at work

Instead of using a decorative paper I'm going to use a swatch of cloth that I've been hanging onto that I know I will never use otherwise. Wish me luck!

If you would like try this out for yourself you can get the instructions here

No comments:

Post a Comment