February 02, 2011

FINALLY!

This is something I've been meaning to post about but so many other things seem to just take precedence.

First off, I just had to share with you the cutest vintage find! I found this adorable set of 1930's coasters at a local antique store here in Porterville called the Curiosity Shop (one of my favorite places in the whole world). But how cute are they? I just had to have them, and now I do! Want something similar for yourself? 36oldsgal has a set in red, same style but different design. Or, if you want one just like mine, feralia has an exact set of twelve.




This one is just for fun
Saturday, my brother came down to celebrate my birthday since he'll be out of town on the day of my actual birthday to Lake Tahoe. I've never been there but I've seen photos and looks beautiful.

We went to a local joint called Jenny Lynn's for a late lunch. Soooo goooood! Where we also got dessert. But enough on the food. For my birthday, my brother bought me a vintage Polaroid camera. I love vintage camera's they are so cool. The way they pop open, or like my brownie box, where its mostly hollow inside and I can hide things in there.




Right now I'm working on a new card project that I hope will do well and bring some new eyes to my shop. Once I have the first set done and have it posted, I'll be letting you know here!

No comments:

Post a Comment