February 18, 2011

Friday's Faves #1

Friday's Faves Theme: Undiscovered Talent

Buttercup Pleated Handbag
 I love this bag! It is cute and refreshing and just makes me think spring. It would look adorable with almost anything, jeans and tee, a flowing spring dress paired with matching sandals and only $30. You can find this bag and more like it here, at RockyMountainBags








Tom Thumb Pink 8x10 Fine Art Print
I found this photography print at the pinktutuphoto shop on Etsy. If you've been following me you know that I love anything vintage and I just really enjoy this photo of a pink Tom Thumb. It would look great in a matching pink frame and matted in white; for $12. 









Pastel Leather Bunting Necklace
 What a cute necklace. Bunting is becoming a very popular trend these days, not just as decoration but in fashion as well especially with spring coming up (Wouldn't this look cute paired with the Buttercup Pleated Handbag?). Coocachoo also has other equally adorable items, but unfortunately, as a personal rule I can only list one item from one shop and I could NOT pass this necklace up; available at an affordable price of $12




Ocean
I found this beautiful, handmade sweater at bschellenberg. Bschellenberk has many other hand knitted and crocheted items, each one as lovely as the next. I think the color of this is gorgeous. Available at $110










Marigolds Butterfly Wing 8x10
This print makes me want to get back into watercolor painting. The color is rich, it has clean lines, the painting itself, I would describe as whimsical. It just brings inspiration to the creative mind. How wonderful would this look in a white frame and mat in someones studio? This print is available at BeautifulMessByEmma for $25.










Hand Knit Pale Yellow Cardigan
And now, for my last item for today's Faves, is this adorable 12-18 months, hand knitted cardigan I found at SamMillyVintage for only $12! Not too shabby. SamMillyVintage has many other adorable vintage finds from clothing, to accessories to household items.











No comments:

Post a Comment