February 25, 2011

I love being featured

Her item
"What comes around, goes around," "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours," "karma"...


Yesterday morning I posted Friday's Faves #2 featuring VEILEDcustommade's Jane; an upcycled, minty green clutch bag. Not too long after, I received a message from the owners of VEILED, expressing their gratitude with a link guiding me to their blog where one of MY item had been featured as a thank you gesture.

My item
One of my friends is always talking about how networking is important because as the saying goes, "it's not what you know, it's who you know." By networking and making friends with fellow artists who knows so-and-so who knows so-and-so your gaining exposure. I had no clue that posting this Friday's Faves would lead me to being featured on a blog, all I knew was that I enjoyed doing Friday's Faves and that they are my most popular posts. See people? There's no need to be greedy, share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment