February 26, 2011

Saturday Summary

Its roundup time!

This week has been busy as always and went by SO fast, I couldn't believe it was already the weekend, it just doesn't feel like Saturday to me.

So Monday started off with a review of a fellow Etsian, The Posh Event; a beautiful Etsy shop that has wonderful printables for your wedding. Briefly on Tuesday I posted a link to a treasury that I had been featured in (I wanted to do more for that post buy my daughter had tired me out). Wednesday was an homage to the glorious world of handmade and how it can really benefit the economy. I also made a link to Buy Handmade if anyone is interested in making the pledge. Thursday I announced plans for my shop and on my favorite day of the week, Friday, I made another lovely Friday's Faves with the theme; mint, my new favorite color. And who can forget about me posting how Only the Best of Etsy is giving away one of my card sets?

I hope everyone had a good week, what are you guys doing this weekend? I'm going to be cleaning and riding my new bike n_n.

No comments:

Post a Comment