|Baby Wrap Carrier|
- Tell me about yourself and home life (ie. you name, how many children do you have, their ages, names, other things that you do, some things about your family etc.)
April Graff. Mother of 2. A 2 year old, VERY active little boy and a 7 month old little girl. I work full-time outside the home as well as a Registered Dietitian. Lazy Sayurdays are my favorite! This is a great time to catch up on spending time together (and housework if we feel motivated)
- What is the name of your shop and what is it that you do?
Shop Name is A Graff Designs (http://AGraffDesigns.etsy.com). I make handmade gifts for the fashionable and practical Mom. I specialize in Diaper & Wipes Clutches, Baby Wrap Carriers, and Diaper Bags as well as other mom-friendly products.
- How did you get started?
I started by making gifts for the many friends and family who were having babies. As a mother of 2 kiddos I know which gifts I appreciated the most - the ones that were practical AND cute! So A Graff Designs was born.
|Diaper Wipes Clutch|
- How do you balance your family and business?
I struggle with balancing all aspects of my life (I think we all do). I try to work on my business when the kids are sleeping. (Which means less sleep for me). Plus, I have a WONDERFUL and supportive husband who is great at helping around the house and with the kids.
- Is there any advice you'd like to give to other etsy Moms?
Do what you love!
- Is there anything else you'd like my readers to know about you or your shop?
I love making custom orders! Making a gift with a person in mind is such a treat!