June 17, 2011

Friday Faves: Lavender

I'm really getting into pastel colors, so for this weeks Friday Faves, I'm doing a theme based on my current nail polish by Essie.

Vintage Lavender Swiss Dot Lace Dress
How sweet is this little vintage dress? $6 at littlereadervintage












Lavender Soap
I bet this lavender scented soap would be great for a shower right before bed, lavender is very relaxing. $6.50 at BodycareLuxuries







Fading 16x20 Fine Art Print
Love this art print from Lori411 for $60









Lavender and gold Orchid Flower Dangle Earrings
These are beautiful, the purple against the gold works really well. DesignsbyJocelyn $28










White and Lavender Pillbox Hat
What a fun hat! Love it. $20 at Miscy











Lacey Wreath Silk Flowers
This is so lovely, perfect so spring and it feels so whimsical to me.$25 at the thekeepershouse











Garden Journal The Essentials with Purple Lotus Flower Cover
This is such a beautiful journal, great gift for the gardener in your life... Or for your self.... $40 at PrairieGarden










The Butterfly Effect White Cushion Cover Cover
I love the simplicity of the this pillow and how it can fit just about anywhere in the house; a child's room or your living room or your own bedroom. $27.50 at RaineStyleHome

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty finds! That little dress kills me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and fresh selection! Thank you for including my garden journal. Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete