April 12, 2011

Some new stuff for ya!

I've got some new items this week, as promised.

First up, is my new thank you card set, "Many Thanks." I think this one is my favorite so far. It's available in teal, black, blue and pink and I will soon be offering it in purple!
 
 In addition to that, I'm also now offering my original Thank You set in the same colors, you can view them here
Teal
Black
Blue

I also created a new monogram set. It's very simple. If your not fond of the heart I can replace it with a circle or square. The monogram can be done in teal, black, blue or pink, so it can be really customized.




And for Mother's Day, I created a beautiful green card with "Happy Mother's Day" stamped in gold. In each corner I embossed a flower design and I added a ribbon as that final touch. I will be adding more Mother's Day cards soon and then it's on to Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment