March 16, 2011

Etsy purchase review #1

I don't buy things from Etsy as much as I would like to since money is tight. So, my Etsy Purchase Reviews will probably be far and few inbetween. And to be clear, I will NEVER write a bad review about anyone, it's like that old saying, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Do you remember THIS Friday's Faves post? Well, I bought that bicycle bell for Veronica! Yep, and Spoke n' Wheel was so nice, too. After I had made the blog post they offered me a 15% discount for the bike bell which mostly covered the shipping and handling. It was very kind of them, thanks again!

I received my lovely little bell Saturday, March 12th while my family was here so I didn't get a chance to check it out much. I did get it attached to my bike the next day though. Its a nice bright red with the letter "E" for Elissa on it, in the same color. It attaches like your basic bike bell and has a nice little chime. I love it. It's very me and is super cute. If your looking for a unique bike bell that suits your personality, stop in at Spoke n' Wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment